If you have an iPhone, you’re probably utilising Apple AirPods or AirPods Pro with your device. They do, after all, allow for simple pairing and use with Apple products. AirPods can also be used with Android phones such as Xiaomi’s and Samsung’s. AirPods can also be synced with your Chromebook. Here’s how to link AirPods Pro to your Chromebook if that’s something you’re interested in doing.
Connect AirPods Pro to Your Chromebook
If you think connecting AirPods to Chromebooks is difficult, think again. The procedure is actually quite straightforward. In fact, if you want, you can pair AirPods with laptops. We’ll go over how to pair AirPods with Chrome OS, as well as how to unpair and unplug AirPods from Chromebooks, in this article.
You can use the table of contents below to jump to the necessary sections if you’re looking for a certain section of this how-to.
Connect AirPods to Chromebook
- In the Chromebook taskbar, select the network and battery icons.
- Make sure the Bluetooth on your Chromebook is turned on. If it isn’t, simply click the Bluetooth icon to colour the tile blue.
- Toggle between the little arrow beneath the icon and the settings cog icon that appears.
- Your Chromebook will now show paired devices as well as search for new devices to pair with.
- Take out your AirPods Pro case and open it. Your AirPods Pro may appear in the unpaired devices area at this point. If they don’t connect automatically, tap and hold the button on the back of the case to pair your AirPods.
- AirPods Pro will appear under the unpaired devices area. To pair them with your Chromebook, simply click on their name.
That’s all; your AirPods are now connected to your Chromebook. You may double-check this by pressing the network and battery icons on your taskbar once again. The Bluetooth tile will indicate that your AirPods Pro are connected.
Disconnect AirPods from Chromebook
There’s not much to do if you’re just attempting to disconnect your AirPods from Chrome OS since you’re done with them for the day. Simply re-insert them into the charging case and close the lid. This will both unplug and charge them from your Chromebook.
If you want to unpair AirPods from your Chromebook, however, follow the procedures listed below.
- Go to your Chromebook’s settings. You can do this by typing settings and pressing the search key on the keyboard.
- To see connected and paired devices, go to ‘Bluetooth.’
- Select the three-dot icon next to the name of your AirPods.
- Select ‘Remove from list’.
- Your AirPods Pro have been disconnected from your Chromebook.
1. Can I pair AirPods without a case?
No, to enable pairing mode on your AirPods, you must push the button on the back of the case.
2. How do I make my AirPods Pros discoverable?
When the indicator blinks white, open the case and press and hold the back button. Your AirPods can now be found.
3. How do I unblock Bluetooth on my Chromebook?
If your Chromebook’s Bluetooth is turned off, simply click on the Bluetooth tile to turn it back on. You may also use the toggle to access Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
4. Can I pair AirPods to PC or laptop?
Any Bluetooth-enabled device can pair with AirPods. Simply put them in pairing mode and check for them in your Bluetooth settings on your PC or laptop.
5. Why do my AirPods keep disconnecting from my Chromebook?
This normally occurs when there is a Bluetooth issue. On your Chromebook, try turning Bluetooth off and on again. You can also try pairing your AirPods with your Chromebook once more. Finally, restarting the Chromebook and resetting your AirPods are options.
List of Popular Chromebooks
All of the Chromebooks listed below will work with our lesson. This is not an exhaustive list; it is provided solely as an example.
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook
- Lenovo Chromebook Duet (10.1″) 2 in 1
- HP Chromebook – 14a-na0003tu
- Google Pixelbook Go GA00521-US
- ASUS Chromebook C204EE
- Acer Chromebook 315
- 100e Chromebook 2nd Gen (11.6″)
- 100e Chromebook 2nd Gen (11.6”) AMD
- 14e Chromebook (14″)
- 300e Chromebook 2nd Gen (11.6″)
- 300e Chromebook 2nd Gen (11.6”) AMD
- 500e Chromebook 2nd Gen (11.6″) Intel
- Acer Chromebook CB315-3H-C2C3
- Acer Chromebook 311
- Acer Chromebook 311 – CP311-3H-K5GD
- Acer Chromebook 311 C733-C0FK
- Acer Chromebook 311 Touch – CB311-9HT-C4UM
Easily Pair AirPods with Chromebook
So there you have it: how to link AirPods Pro to Chromebook. As you can see, pairing AirPods with Chrome OS is a breeze, and they operate flawlessly, which is fantastic. Of course, you won’t have the same level of control as you would on an iPhone or a Mac. However, isn’t it great that AirPods can be used with Chromebooks, Windows, and even Android phones?
What are your thoughts? Do you prefer to use your AirPods with your Chromebook? Please let us know in the comments section.