Discord, a free gaming chat service, is extremely popular, with over 140 million monthly active users. A lot of this is due to how simple the software is to use, and how simple it is to manage servers on Discord. So, in 2023, here’s how to add bots to your Discord server. While Discord is extremely effective at what it does, there is always room for improvement. After all, Discord isn’t used in the same way by everyone. Discord allows you to add bots to a Discord server to customise it to your liking and add new features.
Find and Add Bots to Discord Server
Discord bots may give servers a whole new level of capability. They can also provide enjoyable activities for server members to participate in. We’ll go over how to add bots to your Discord server in this article. We’ll also go through how to find new bots for your Discord server, as many people have trouble finding new or useful bots.
How to Find Bots for Discord in 2023
Let’s have a look at where you can discover useful Discord bots in 2023 before we figure out how to add bots to a server. There are a few ways to do this, but the simplest is to go to the unofficial Discord Bots website, which is what I do most often.
The most popular Discord Bots are shown directly on the front page, and you can use them on your server if you want.
This website also has a search function that you can use to identify bots that fit your needs. Move on to the following section to discover how to incorporate Discord bots into your server once you’ve chosen a bot (or numerous bots) that you wish to add.
Aside from that, you can look for Discord bots for your servers on the following websites:
- Carbonitex (visit)
- gg (visit)
- Github (visit)
How to Add Bots to Discord Server in 2023
Bots are simple to add to a Discord server, as they should be. All you have to do now is open a browser and log into your Discord account. I’ll assume you’ve already decided which bots you’d like to add to your Discord server. Follow the instructions below after you have the bots you wish to add to your server:
- Log in to your Discord account on the Discord app website. Choose the server to which you wish to add the bots and click the drop-down arrow next to its name.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Server Settings.’
- Go to ‘Roles’, scroll down to the General Server Permissions section, and enable the ‘Manage Server’ permission. When you’re finished, click the ‘Save Changes’ button. Make sure that only trustworthy individuals, not everyone, have access to the server.
- Go to the above-mentioned Discord bot website and search for the bot you want to use, then click Add to Server.
- On the next page, click Continue after selecting the server to which you wish to add the bot from the ‘Add to Server’ drop-down option.
- Click Authorize after you’ve confirmed the bot’s rights on your server.
That’s all there is to it; the bot will automatically be added to your Discord server. Bots can be used to expand the functionality of your server or to provide interesting activities for your friends.
Easily Add Bots to a Discord Server
Now that you know how to add bots to a Discord server, go ahead and add some cool bots that you find useful to your server. There are a lot of bots for Discord, and you can locate some of the finest ones by looking through the article and website I linked before. Also, we’ve put together a separate list for Discord music bots, so take a look at that. If you still play any of these games, you might want to look into the top Discord servers for Minecraft, Among Us, and even Valheim.
As always, we’d want to hear your thoughts on Discord bots and the software itself. Let us know what you think in the comments area below.
Leave a Reply