Outlook is the most popular emailing tool used to organize your email. Outlook has many of the best features like calendar sharing, setting up a particular font for an email; one can control and organize emails through a number of email ids, etc. Mostly Outlook is used by the organization for their employee’s where organizing mails is a big task. Microsoft Outlook has become a robust application for business platforms.
But with these best features, there are some errors which we are going to address today. First of all we’re going to focus on [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error. This is indeed the most common error of all.
When does [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error arise?
The [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error arises in few of the conditions written below:
- The [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error can arise because of using multiple accounts on Outlook. This is considered as one of the big mistakes everyone makes on Outlook. Try to not to use multiple accounts on Outlook.
- This error can also happen when you try to send an email. You will get a [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error.
- When you try to send a file or attachment which is large in size can throw [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error. File or attachment can be a video, audio or high resolution images which you attach on an email. Sending such large files can harm your Outlook application. As stated by Outlook officials, avoid sending large files through Outlook.
How to fix [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error?
There are many ways to solve the [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error. One should first understand why he keeps getting the [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error and then figure out to fix it accordingly. Here are the ways to fix this error:
Update your Outlook to the latest version. If your PC/laptop supports the latest version then update it.
For updating Outlook go to Control Panel -> Programs and features -> MS office Programs -> Check for Outlook update. Updating Outlook does not cause loss of files or anything. It is the safest way to solve this error without any data loss.
For Mac users:
a. Open outlook
b. Go to help
c. Click check for update
d. Or you can use Microsoft AutoUpdate tool, which you can install from here.
· Clear cache memory and cookies:
Clear the cache memory. Even after the update if [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error occurs then try clearing cache and cookies. This will also help you to solve this error. To clear the cache memory, follow these steps:
a. Press Windows key +R, the run dialog box will appear.
b. In the run dialog box, write %localappdata%.
c. The local app data folder will pop up, Search for Microsoft folder -> Outlook.
d. Inside this folder you will see all the cache files. Select all the files and delete them.
Note: Do backup the cache files as deleting it can cause few problems to your Outlook. So for a safer side take a backup.
If you’re on your mac then to clear cache follow the steps given below:
a. Your mac must be connected to an exchange server
b. Right click on exchange folder
c. Click on Properties from the list
d. Go to the General tab
e. Click on clear cache
f. Outlook will load all the exchange elements after the file is emptied. That’s it for the Mac.
· Fixing the [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error through your organization:
There must be a guy who knows everything about Outlook, try asking him for the help. Because in some cases expert advice is must. Moreover, if you’re not working for an organization and still using Outlook try to have a chat with Microsoft official team through Microsoft’s official website.
· Removal of third party email application:
Using a third party email application on the same pc where you use Outlook can cause [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error. Try removing the third party email applications and then restart your pc. This can also solve this error.
· Uninstalling Outlook:
If all above mentioned solutions fail to work, then straight away reinstall Outlook. You need to uninstall your existing Microsoft Office to get Outlook working.
For Uninstalling MS Office go to Control Panel ->Programs and Features ->Search for MS Office -> Uninstall MS Office. Your PC will ask you to restart.
To reinstall MS office got Microsoft’s website and select whichever MS Office pack you need. Avoid using counterfeit versions of MS Office as they are full of viruses and are harmful for your PC. If you’re using the Mac then you can follow following steps to uninstall Outlook:
a. Open finder and go to applications.
b. Select Outlook
c. Drag Outlook to trash.
These were the few steps through which you can solve this error. Most of the Outlook errors are formed due to multiple accounts, Cache data, Clash between Outlook and other third party email applications. Here are few similar errors which can be solved using the guide writing above:
1. [pii_email_80fb90b73f6b386e57ff]: This error is caused because of using an older version of outlook. So if this error occurred, update using the above mentioned update method.
2. [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]: This error is due to some faults in installation or due to more number of accounts on Outlook.
3. [pii_email_d6a09943977b247591d0]: This error arises due to a clash between Outlook and a third party email app.
These were the few errors similar to [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] error. Try to solve them using the guide mentioned above. To use Outlook error free, update Outlook time to time, use less accounts at a time and have a stable internet connection. These are few methods which have the ability to reduce lots of errors on outlook.