The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus have a new home button that is pressure sensitive and powered by Taptic Engine, so many iPhone customers are questioning how to take a Screenshot on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus? People nowadays spend the majority of their time on their smartphones. Whether it’s on a social networking site, playing games, or snapping pictures, there’s always something to do. Taking screenshots is a simple and convenient way for people to save information.
The methods for taking screenshots on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are identical to those used on prior iPhone models. If you’re still unsure, check out the methods listed below.
Ways to take a Screenshot on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
This is the most frequent approach for capturing a screenshot. To capture the screen, we employ physical buttons in this manner. Simply follow the steps given below to get started:
- First, open the screen you want to capture (everything on your iPhone can be captured) (E.g Home Screen, app drawer, inside and outside of the app)
- Now, simultaneously press and hold the Power and Home buttons.
- As soon as a screenshot is taken, the screen will flash white and you will hear a capture sound.
- [If you don’t press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same moment, your iPhone may do things like lock your phone or summon Siri.]
Go to Photos if you want to see all of the screenshots you’ve taken. Make sure you’ve selected Album once you’ve entered the photos (which is on the bottom of the screen). You may now see them in your Camera Roll or in a dedicated Screenshot folder. You can look at it, make changes to it, and even share it.
Way 2 : Using Assistive Touch
If you don’t want to use both hands to operate the phone or take screenshots, I believe this way will be useful. This technique is pretty intriguing. You will love utilising this method if you are bored with the old/traditional method of taking screenshots.
- Go to Setting>> Tap on “General”
- Select the Accessibility option .
- Now, Select AssistiveTouch.
- Ensure that AssistiveTouch is enabled.
- Just below, there have “Customize Top Level Menu…”. Select it by clicking on it.
- Now press the Custom icon, which looks like a star, and you’ll get a list of possible features.
- Scroll down and select Screenshot option
Step 3: Because the screenshot option has been added to your Assistive Touch menu, you can now take a screenshot at any moment by touching the Assistive Touch button, where the screenshot option can be found.
Follow the steps above if you want to see all of the screenshots you’ve taken. Go to Photos >> Camera Roll or a different Screenshot folder. You can look at it, make changes to it, and even share it.
So there you have it: two ways to take screenshots on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Let us know which method you like to utilise and how much fun you had shooting screenshots.